Thursday, May 13, 2004

So that would make Bethany...part black?

Well Willy I hate to burst your bubble but Jenna Jameson didn't make the list. (or as they say in internet speak: reading comprehension > pwns juo) I thought she would be one of the easiest, but I couldn't find a good picture of her where she wasn't naked. If you want to track one down and send it to me, knock yourself out.

Also, I don't know why you think Blecker likes blondes with big boobs? Janet is blonde and has a decent size rack (easily C's) and he specifically said she wasn't his type.

Ok, I have a political question for those of you more in the know than I am (read: everyone). How can the republicans justify the stance of POTUS coming out in favor of anti-gay marriage Constitutional ammendment when they are supposed to be in favor of small government and states rights? How come no one is calling them on the fact that they seem to be in favor of state government except when the states make decisions the party doesn't like? Is there an aspect to this argument I'm not grasping?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home