Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Theory of (Album) Relativity revisited

Nish (may I?), I only meant that weak songs are inevitable when you have a closed unit, for example, an album, a mix, a compilation etc. No song is absolutely or inherently weak/strong; hence the Honey Pie (and I actually meant Wild Honey Pie! Honey Pie isn't so bad, though I can't say it'll make it on my single album) amidst Creed songs example, which is analogous to your "I want to tell you" example.

I like your White Album, and I think mine will be similar to yours. But I'm puzzled...how in the world did you calculate total running time?

I'd also like to officially record what might have been the low point of my afternoon, and perhaps 2004: I microwaved two White Castle burgers in toilet paper, because I'm out of paper towels (what the box recommends) and napkins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home