Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Fix your hair up pretty.

As you all should know by now, I am arriving on your fair shores tomorrow (Wednesday) at 5:30pm. Looking forward to seeing all of y'all.

Immediate matter of business: I imagine all of you also know that my girlfriend (or 'partner'), the lovely K, is also coming to the NJ/NYC area in the near future, namely this coming Monday. Now, I look forward to spending time with my girlfriend at home, as I'm sure you do too. But there's one thing that I do not want to do with my girlfriend at home: go to Atlantic City. Gotta go, but before Monday. Who's with me this weekend? Maybe Friday? Maybe Sunday?

What's the weather like these days?

2 Comments:

At June 22, 2004 at 7:31 PM, Blogger Cimazuzutokustaff said...

The weather alternates between muggy hot (~90 F and higher), beautiful (~75, breezy, sunny), and rain/thunderstorms.

Alas, no A.C. for me, and anyway, I don't even know if this open call was meant for a non-Spartan. I also don't gamble; from what I hear, there's just winners and losers and don't get caught on the wrong side of that line -- and I know I don't need to be on the wrong side of yet another line. Oh yeah, I'm also putting up Becky and Alinka that weekend (of all the possible near-misses and almost crossed paths); I'm quite proud of my message to them confirming a brunch reservation at Pastis: "Be there, or be merde." Hmmm.

 
At June 23, 2004 at 6:23 AM, Blogger Pauly said...

Oh sure Willy, just lump me in there :)

Of course I'll come, but as far as getting the scratch together, that's a horse of a different color.

It now occurs to me that you probably won't see this before you get on the plane. Ah well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home