Monday, November 01, 2004

Bush out of office.

Alright team. Everyone up! We've got ACTION tomorrow! I want everyone working their hardest to make this thing happen. Exhort your friends, parents, relatives (especially in swing states)--this is an absolute team effort. At the very least we cannot let Jersey be seen as even close tomorrow. We need a resounding statement. There is too much at stake for any fucking around. COME ON PEOPLE! WE CAN DO THIS!

And Gordon, if I found out you voted Bush, I'll never speak to you again.

2 Comments:

At November 2, 2004 at 2:37 AM, Blogger Cimazuzutokustaff said...

Amen to that. Same deal for Nader. (Don't want to hear about the evils of the two party system; there's such a thing called timing.) If I find out you voted for Nader I'll...uh...never post a reply to one your blog posts. So there!

 
At November 3, 2004 at 2:01 AM, Blogger Pauly said...

Oh wow, it's 9:00 PM eastern and is blogger.com ever slow. Must be a lot of people with something to say.

I'd just like to chime it that I made to the polls an hour before they closed, and in my district I was voter number 525 out of 636, so that's a hella impressive turnout.

It's currently 155 - 112 in favor of the bad guys. Let's hope we pick it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home