Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Bulgarians at the gate.

Paul--Haven't we talked about this before? This is good news! It's like when you lose in the NCAA tournament, you then root for the team that beat you to go all the way. The team that beat you just won the championship!

Also: It's not you! It was fate! Destiny! They're getting MARRIED! Who are you to stand in the way of that? She didn't cheat on you because of any shortcoming in your person--she cheated on you because the forces of fate pushed her into the arms of her FUTURE HUSBAND. Maybe you were hurt that she cheated on you, but, man, he has to MARRY her! MARRIED! Be happy.

Tetris update: This guy is designing some sort of artificial intelligence program for tetris. He refers to the pieces by letters:

O (the box)
I (the long one)
S
Z (the mirror image of S)
L
J (the mirror image of L)
T

That could work, I suppose.

Ach. It's too hot today.

Edit: Wow, Nish, I guess we're on the same wavelength. You must have posted that while I was typing my post. I decided against making the explicit High Fidelity mention, because I couldn't remember the exact quote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home