Friday, September 10, 2004

Attention: Morons of the World!

Two things:

A.) Palm pilots don't work. Not 100%. I know they have been around for like 10 years, but they've never worked. Ask anyone who has one. You can never get them to sync up quite right with MS Outlook. The Palm Pilot isn't broken, returning it won't help, and it sure as hell isn't my fault. They just don't work that well. Get over it, get a Blackberry.

B.) Wireless networking. Doesn't work. It sounds very cool, yes, but it ain't ready yet! Companies don't adhere to standards, so you can't mix and match. Even if you do get all the same companies equipment, it's still a crapshoot. I can sit there and tweak with settings all day, no promises. It's too soon, keep your wires.

Sorry, but I've done exactly 2 things this week. 2 Palm Pilots and 4 Wireless networks, not counting the one I have to fix tomorrow. So far, I'm about 50-50 fixing these problems. They just flat-out don't work very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home