Sunday, May 23, 2004

Everything dies. That's a fact.

Boy, Troy sounds terrible. I never considered seeing it, but now there is no chance I'll even waste the extravagant $5 renting it at Blockbuster.

I am VERY happy and excited to report that after about three years, I've rediscovered Springstein's Nebraska. It was a staple in college, but I had -- foolishly, I might add -- let it collect dust. I heard "Atlantic City" on a jukebox in a bar last night, luckily, just after the bar started getting crowded and loud, and the bartender had gone to the jukebox, fiddled with some dial in the back of the machine, and turned up the volume. So now I'm listening to it and I'm regretful that I had ever neglected it.

About Jordan Capri, you were right, I was wrong. Good times. But I'm still, in general, weary of websites that tout teens -- they always seem to think that if you put an older girl in pigtails and white socks and um, are aggressive with the razor, they'll fool everyone into thinking some late 20 something is a teen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home