Sunday, January 30, 2005

I don't like any man in secret.

Cleaning out my drawers, I came across my old yearbook from 2 years ago. Right near the end, I found the following, an exact transcription of an intriguingly cryptic hand-written poster that I found on the wall in my floor's kitchen. Interpretations welcome. What's the story here?

I can understand your feelings
but I am also angry with your
rudeness.
Please check clearly before
giving any answer.

In addition, I am honest Chinese
man. Please come to me to
discuss this misunderstanding.

I don't like any man in
secret.

[signed]

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2005 at 4:00 AM, Blogger Cimazuzutokustaff said...

One way to understand the underlined 'chinese' might be that he was called another Asian race in the triggering event? Otherwise, it makes no sense. Actually, the underlining doesn't make much sense anywhere. Nevermind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home