Sunday, January 23, 2005

Why oh why can't this happen in real life?


xbl police, originally uploaded by hokiewalrus.

I've noticed a couple things lately. I've been getting pissed off with certain aspects of Halo 2 lately, the blog has been pretty dead recently, and Penny Arcade isn't appreciated by as many people as it should be.

With all that in mind i've decided to vent my frustrations by way of humorous Penny Arcade comics via the medium of the blog. There, all problems solved. I realize that for those of you that don't play Halo 2 or use Xbox Live that this will all mean very little to you, but I couldn't give a crap. Hopefully you'll find the comics amusing anyway.

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2005 at 5:47 AM, Blogger Pauly said...

Go right ahead. After you, I'm the guy that's taken the most math on this blog. You can't pull that crap with me anyway, you've told me before that you like Penny Arcade.

Besides, Yohei is always posting that intellectual crap about authors and whatnot, it's only fair that there's something on here for the plebes!

 
At January 24, 2005 at 3:35 PM, Blogger Cimazuzutokustaff said...

I do? I thought my main contribution was a questionable taste in music. Also, The Simpsons test doesn't bear out the 'intellectual' charge: I'm Homer (though on some level, this was shaming and disturbing to me).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home